1998 to date
Technology Coach / Teacher ~ Hong Kong International School, Middle School, Tai Tam, Hong Kong.
* MS leadership team member since 2000
* Core team member of HKIS Strategic Information and Communication Technology (ICT)Planning committee (ongoing)
* Annual divisional technology budget manager. (max value – 9.4 million HKD)
* Initiator successful ICT related instruction across 6th grade (ongoing)
* Mentor for student teacher within technology program
* Curriculum developer (UbD) and instructor for all MS technology elective programs
* Senior Staff Contributor of Standards Based Learning and Assessment Leadership Team (ongoing)
* Initiated, designed and developed the successful “Tech~Know~Wise” after-school activity program for students (Includes technical design, production and organization for school’s theatrical production, gathering and dance events)
* Developer of new cross curricula courses for the Drama & Technology Department, >>>>>
* Initiator and driving force for numerous collaborative teaching, technology integrated projects and experimental projects.
* Initiator and provider of Professional Development (ICT) to MS faculty and staff
* Integral part of curriculum unit development teams across grades and curricula areas such as; grade 6, 7 & 8 Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Drama, Music, Art
2015 – to date
Sound & Light Consultant – Starlit Voice, Hong Kong
See details here
2014 – to date
Technical Artist – International School Theatre Association, Global
See details here
Professional Development : See Learnings
2003 – 2004
Teacher ~ International School Theatre Association. Monte Kiora International School, KL, Malaysia.
* Designed and taught theatrical sound and lighting design and control
See details here
1999 – 2000
Teacher ~ University of Reading, Reading, England
* Taught Diploma of Higher Education Music Technology
1992 to date
Director ~ “Dean Lea” ~ Hong Kong Registered Sole Proprietorship
* Entertainment Coordinator for Hong Kong Rugby Sevens tournaments since 2003 (including 2 World Cup)
* Audio designer and controller for Hong Kong Rugby Sevens tournament since 1994 [Wired audio control]
* Audio and Acoustic consultant , operator for Wembley International at Hong Kong Stadium 1994 – 2003[Wired audio control]
* Provider of Audio Visual design, installation, operation, and education [Wired audio control]
* St Anne Church, Church of All Nations ~consulted and managed up-scaling of public address systems
* Star TV ~ Audio direction and operation for wide variety of event; Wimbledon, PGA, MTV, Test Cricket
* Toni & Guy, The Firm ~ lighting and audio design & installation
* Viceroy of India ~ designed and installed audio system
1986 – 1992
Audio & Lighting specialist – Self employed
I worked as studio engineer, boom operator and sound recordist within a variety of studio and location environments. Also operating as; lighting designer/operator, and technician within a variety of studio and location environments.
* National Film & Television School
* St Martins School of Art
* Harrow Polytechnic
* BMG Records
* Lily-in Pictures
* Videodrome Productions
* WOW productions
* Gravy-train Productions
* Wired Studios
* Technical colleges and outdoor locations across England
* Peter Hampshire Photography Ltd.
1984 – 1992
Electrician/construction – Self employed
* London Electricity Board, England. Unionised Electrician. Domestic electrical Installation.
* Mainline Services, England. Domestic and light industrial Mechanical and Electrical construction / repair.
* Hall Construction, England. Domestic and light industrial electrical installation / repair.
* Wired, London, England. (self employed alias) – Domestic & light industrial electrical installation / repair.